Strategic IT Planning
Successful implementations are a direct result of effective IT strategic planning. Implementation goals and organizational objectives can be successfully achieved through the strategic alignment of organizational technology, operations and its overall vision, which can directly lead to increased clinical and financial results.
BlueSky Strategic IT Planning Services Include the Following
- Provide an overview of current and future states in support of organizational strategy on aligning operations and technology with business objectives.
- Create a roadmap to improve business, clinical, and technical infrastructure.
- Identify weaknesses, strengths, and opportunities.
- Develop a governance structure that achieves full user adoption.
- Assist with workflow changes and guiding successful change management across all hospital departments.
- Provide solutions for successful strategic plan development and execution that builds on the organization’s mission and vision.
- Provide hospital workflow solutions that will analyze and optimize facility workflow in support of maximizing technology potential, improving efficiencies, and increasing both system utilization and overall patient satisfaction.
- Provide solutions to effectively optimize in-house systems while also collecting and reporting on essential data for quality measures, KPI, and other critical reporting initiatives.
- Determine how to collect, quantify and report on data for key quality measures, performance improvement, and various organizational reporting needs.
- Ensure organizational IT strategy supports evolving federal standards.